Best Desilicious Moments of 2014
It’s been one memorable year of Desilicious! A big thanks to our Sholay family of partiers for making it more fab than ever. And now…drumroll please…the Best Desilicious Moments of 2014:
- Desilicious Bollyween on October 31st – we were thrilled to see so many divas, heroes and freaks decked out in their Halloween finest. Some faves:
- the buffed and blue “Mystique” from X-Men
- our glittering sans-attitude costume contest winner—Donatella von Brooklyn
- Shifu our cabaret dancer thrusting against Aladdin and “Hijabi Auntie Ji”
- that sexy-messy Bearded Beyonce…girrl!
- one hot skeletal Master of Ceremonies — Grayson Squire
- The SALGA Dancers bringing on the flash mob magic at Hot Pink Pride on June 28th
- Speaking of Hot Pink Pride, the fabulous Vindaloo and Meghna Mathur showing off their dazzling saris. Plus the unforgettable thumkas of Tara Rista—hai hai!
- Rajiv Purohit and his whirling kathak dancers at our Annual Birthday Bash on April 25th
- Another Desilicous debut: Shazad flaunting his hand painted Sholay-branded undies also at our Annual Birthday Bash
- The Desilicious British Invasion: Asifa Lahore live on the go go box with Neeraj’s sparkling body visuals at Desilicious Sparkle on September 26th
- And it wouldn’t be Desilicious Sparkle without an appearance by our favorite Bling Boys
- Finally, a shout-out to our fab guest deejays of 2014 — DJ RuBot at Desilicious Sparkle and Tikka Masala at Desilicious Bollyween
We’ll be making more fuzzy memories in the New Year at Desilicious Bollywood Cabaret on January 24! See you there…